Sunday 23 January 2011

PR is actually taking over my life...

Evening kids,

I realise that I have been neglecting you all once again but what can you do!

From my title you can guess what I'm going to talk about...and yes it is true, I have spent all Christmas writing essays and revising for my exam but that is not why PR is taking over my life.

Most of my family lives in Newquay and that includes 2 very impressionable cousins aged 15 and 13 (for the sake of this blog we will call them liar and thief, respectively).

So as their nicknames suggest they have been up to no good and when I heard of their misdemeanour's I knew I had to take action...
                            
                                  I had a whole speech planned

                                                                                I could see their reactions in my head, the undying need for my love and approval
                                  
                                                            The gratitude on my aunties face...

It did not go that way. Thief is avoiding me and Liar, well, lied to me and denied everything!!!

So what did I do when I realised my perfectly planned speech was going nowhere..."Lier, think of it this way your guilty by association...your reputation is effected by the people you hang around with and the things they do...bla bla bla....more reputation management theory...bla bla bla...you need to be around people who do good things and not get mixed up in all this high school crap...also don't have sex without protection you can get pregnant first time, maybe you should go on the pill"

Yeah, that last bit was most deffo a mistake and I most deffo did not help the situation at all...maybe next time I will just keep quite and try to not bore my cousins with useless dribble about PR theory!


xoxo






 

No comments: