Monday 18 October 2010

Why Does it Always Rain on Me?

Dear The Heavens That Be,

 

Last week I walked from one end of Deansgate to the other in my brand new £200 shoe boots. It was the first time I wore them and just as I got to the Great Northern, you let it rain.

The rain made the ground wet and my shoes slippery (they are leather soles you see), as a result I slipped a little down a broken cobble and it removed half the leather from my heel! This upset me somewhat.

Once in a dry location it became clear that I will need professional help to fix them. The cost of this will be about £50!!

I understand that you need to rain from time to time, but I would greatly appreciate that if in the future you could maybe not rain when I’m walking in new shoes…or without an umbrella…or a jacket…or on my way to somewhere…

or at all when I’m outside.

 

Thank you Heavens That Be for your time and consideration.

 

Kind regards,

Sweet Lolita xoxo

No comments: